Volunteer (w / m)
IDG is the world’s largest media, data and marketing services company for technology audiences. In 97 countries, IDG provides IT decision makers and tech enthusiasts with guidance and decision support on the purchase of technology products across all relevant markets. The IDG premium media brands CIO®, Computerwoche®, ChannelPartner®, PC-Welt® and Macwelt® form the basis for the broad, high-quality service portfolio, which offers customers unique added value in achieving their marketing goals: The IDG Data Intelligence enables targeted and efficient marketing and communications solutions that IDG Marketing Services design and create tailored content with great marketing impact across all media channels (video, mobile, social, digital), helping clients achieve their marketing goals conversationally with highly integrated, innovative marketing Programs (including technical development, professional content production and targeted distribution). IDG’s 360-degree service portfolio includes high-quality conferences and seminars as well as thematically relevant study projects and executive education programs.
To support the “Team hell” we are looking for the 01.02.2019 one
Volunteer w / m
limited to 1.5 years
That awaits you in your daily work:
- Learning the online – publishing craft including media – appropriate writing and editing of content including design
- Writing, editing and publishing of high-coverage articles for the website PC-WELT
- Support in the management of the social media channels of PC-WORLD
- Supporting our video team in designing and hosting videos for PC World’s Youtube channels.
- Learning and firing of cross-departmental and international business mechanics of B2C publishing.
- completed humanities or technical studies or equivalent education
- pronounced interest in consumer technology with a focus on PCs and peripherals
- very good knowledge of German in spoken and written
- Linguistic skill and pronounced understanding of the text
- First journalistic experience, for example through internships or freelance work
- Show talent, not afraid of appearances in front of the camera and on stage
- High affinity to PC hardware
- Organizational skills, high personal responsibility and initiative
- Fun at work in the team
A collegial and international environment with open communication, fair pay and diverse opportunities for cross-functional networking creates the basis for creative development in the growth markets of the new media and services of our company.
We offer true team spirit, high collegiality and fun at work in a modern office building and in a contemporary corporate culture (flat hierarchies, a lot of personal responsibility, flexible working time models and many benefits such as free corporate sports, a canteen in the office building and bicycle leasing).
Have we sparked your interest?
Then send us your detailed application documents by e-mail indicating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date to email@example.com
We are looking forward to meeting you!
IDG Communications Media AG • Marion Richtmann