Dublin, March 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Smart PDU Market (2021-2026) by Application Type, Type, Power Phase Type, Industry Type, Geography, Competitive Analysis, and Market Impact Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Global Smart PDU Market is estimated to be valued at USD 1.45 Billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 2.15 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 8.15%.
The global smart PDU market is driven by the growing demand for smart power distribution units for high power capabilities in high power density environments. Growing environmental and safety concerns are fueling the growth of the market.
Additionally, the growing demand for smart products and power monitoring solutions integrated with smart PDUs, and the growing adoption of smart PDUs in various industries such as telecommunications and IT, healthcare, transportation, BFSI, energy, government and industrial manufacturing for creating competent manufacturing organizations are driving the growth of the market. On the other hand, the high implementation cost of intelligent power distribution units (PDUs) compared to basic PDUs and increasing density in major data centers is limiting the growth of the market.
In addition, the growing demand and adoption of cloud computing and other communication solutions across the world and the growing establishment of portable data centers will create potential opportunities for market growth during the period of forecast. Additionally, the lack of awareness related to the benefits of smart PDUs is a challenge for the growth of the market.
- The global smart PDU market is further segmented on the basis of application type, type, power phase type, industry type and geography.
- By application type, the market is categorized into educational labs, data centers, VoIP phone systems, industrial power solutions, and commercial application/networking cabinets.
- By type, the market is categorized into metered, monitored, switched, automatic transfer switch, hot swap, and dual circuit.
- By type of power phase, the market is categorized into single phase and three phase.
- By industry type, the market is categorized into telecommunications and IT, BFSI, healthcare, transportation, industrial manufacturing, energy, and government.
- According to geography, America is expected to dominate the market.
Some of the companies covered in this report are ABB Ltd, AGC Networks Limited, Cisco Systems, Inc, Cyber Power Systems, Inc, Eaton Corporation plc, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Legrand, nVent Electric plc, Schneider Electric SE, Vertiv Group Corp, etc .
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global Smart PDU market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 market influencers
4.1.1 Increased Demand in High Power Density Environments
4.1.2 Growing Demand for Data Center Power Monitoring Solutions
4.1.3 Growing Concern for Environment and Safety
4.2.1 High Implementation Cost of Smart PDUs
4.2.2 Increasing Density in Data Centers
4.3.1 Growing Demand and Adoption of Cloud Computing
4.3.2 Booming Portable Data Centers
4.4.1 Lack of Awareness of Smart PDUs
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Smart PDU Market, By Application Type
6.2 Educational Laboratories
6.3 Data centers
6.4 VoIP telephone systems
6.5 Industrial Power Solutions
6.6 Commercial/Network Applications Closet
7 Global Smart PDU Market, by Type
7.5 Automatic transfer switch
7.6 Hot Swap
7.7 Dual circuit
8 Global Smart PDU Market, By Power Phase Type
8.2 Single phase
9 Global Smart PDU Market, By Industry Type
9.2 Telecom & IT
9.6 Industrial manufacturing
10 Global Smart PDU Market, By Geography
11 Competitive landscape
11.1 Competitive Quadrant
11.2 Market Share Analysis
11.3 Strategic Initiatives
11.3.1 Mergers and Acquisitions and Investments
11.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
11.3.3 Product developments and improvements
12 company profiles
12.1 ABB SA
12.2 AGC Networks Limited
12.3 Anord Mardix
12.4 BMC Manufacturing, LLC
12.5 Chatsworth, Inc. Products
12.6 Cisco Systems, Inc.
12.7 Cyber Power Systems, Inc.
12.8 Cyber-switching solutions
12.9 Delta Electronics, Inc.
12.10 Eaton Corporation plc
12.11 Elcom International Pvt Ltd
12.12 Emerson Electric Co.
12.13 Fujitsu Limited
12.14 General Electric Company
12.15 Hewlett Packard Enterprise
12.16 Labhya Tech Systems
12.18 Leviton Manufacturing Company, Inc.
12.20 nVent Electric plc
12.21 PDU eXpert UK Ltd
12.23 Rittal Holdings AG
12.24 Schneider Electric SE
12.25 Shenzhen HaiPengXin Electronics Co Ltd
12.26 Sunshine Network Solutions
12.27 The Siemon Company
12.28 TIM Infratech Private Limited
12.29 Vertiv Corp Group
12:30 VLP Electric Company Private Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fcxndv
Global Smart PDU Market