It will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask questions of the company in real time. If attendees are unable to join the live event on the day of the conference, an archived webcast will also be available after the event.
Investors are recommended to pre-register and run the online system check to expedite participation and receive event updates.
Participation is free.
- Acceleration of revenue growth – recorded strong revenue growth over the past four years, with a CAGR of 140%. Revenue growth has accelerated over the last twelve months, with FY22 revenue increasing 440% compared to FY21 audited for
- Growing industry –
Vection Technologiesoperates in the fast-growing metaverse trend, an industry with an estimated market opportunity of over $1 trillionin annual revenue1.
- State-of-the-art proprietary technology – To respond to this rapidly growing sector,
Vection Technologiescontinues to invest in the development of its suite of proprietary metaverse-related technology solutions and services, called INTEGRATEDXR®.
- Global presence to serve multinational clients – Over the past four years, the Company has expanded its operational presence through
Asia Pacific, Europethe Middle Eastand the WE
- Partner with some of the biggest names in enterprise technology –
Vection Technologieshas partnered and established business relationships with some of the biggest names in the technology and consulting industry. These include Cisco’s Webex, NTT Data, DXC Technology and Accenture.
- Path to Emerging Profitability – The company has invested significantly over the past four years to expand its technology portfolio to enable its global growth strategy. As the company continues its growth trend, it expects to significantly improve its underlying EBITDA result and increase its profitability in the next fiscal year.
- Well funded and growing with key investors – The Company has
~$14 millionin liquid2 and counts shareholders including the Italian government and HTC Vive.
- Acquisitions – Over the past four years,
Vection Technologieshas successfully completed several accretive acquisitions to strengthen its technology and business foundations to support its global expansion plans. The Company is in discussion with several potential targets to continue its growth trajectory and exceed its objectives over the next 12 and 24 months.
For more information, visit: www.vection-technologies.com
About Virtual Investor Conferences®
Virtual Investor Conferences (VIC) is the leading exclusive investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for publicly traded companies to pitch directly to investors.
Providing a real-time investor engagement solution, VIC is uniquely designed to provide companies with more efficient access to investors. Replicating the components of an onsite investor conference, VIC provides companies with enhanced capabilities to connect with investors, schedule targeted one-on-one meetings, and enhance their presentations with dynamic video content. Accelerating the next level of investor engagement, Virtual Investor Conferences deliver top-notch investor communications to a global network of retail and institutional investors.
|Call:||+39 051 0142248|
|Gianmarco Orgnoni – Director and COO (Based in Australia)|
|Call:||+61 8 6380 7446|
|Virtual conferences for investors
OTC Markets Group
1 Source: https://www.jpmorgan.com/content/dam/jpm/treasury-services/documents/opportunities-in-the-metaverse.pdf
2 Like a
Source: Virtual Investor Conferences
2022 GlobeNewswire, Inc., source