Founder of Veterans Home Care Bonnie Laiderman received the 2022 Hall of Honor Award from McKnight’s Women of Distinction Awards Program.
The following people were among the winners of CREW-St. Louis Networking Award:
• Career advancement for women: erin valentineMcCarthy Building Cos. Inc.;
• Crew impact: Nancy PetersonSt. Louis Regions Enterprise Bank & Trust;
•Economic impact: Delmar Divine;
• Diversity leadership: Cindy BambiniCannonDesign;
• New member of the year: Fallon ChambersGershman Commercial Real Estate;
• Woman of influence: Anna LeaveyBrickLine Greenway, Great Rivers Greenway;
• CREW St. Louis Chairman’s Award: Nancy Naples, St. Louis Title LLC, retired.
People also read…
St. Louis Urology plans a cancer institute that will serve as a resource for patients seeking specialized treatment for bladder, testicular, prostate and kidney cancer. The Cancer Institute will have clinics in Fairview Heights and Chesterfield.
The following people were elected to the Board of Directors of the Orchester symphonique de Saint-Louis: Nick RagoneExecutive Vice President and Chief Marketing and Communications Officer for Ascension, and Rachel SewardSenior Vice President, Corporate Communications and Corporate Social Responsibility for MiTek.
Goodwill MERS moved its Washington, Missouri retail store to a larger location at 5886 Missouri Highway 100.
Keystone Construction Co. built a $6 million, 53,000 square foot expansion of MiTek’s Fountain Lakes manufacturing facility in St. Charles. The architect is Gray Design Group. Civil and Environmental Consultants Inc. is the civil engineer and KPFF consulting engineers is the structural engineer.
Integrated installation services performed a one-of-a-kind retrofit to maintain air conditioning at the Ameristar Casino in St. Charles after a 1,500-ton chiller motor failed. The project resulted in a more energy-efficient system.