DUBLIN, July 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “UK Car Rental Market, By Vehicle Type (Economy, Executive, Luxury), By Channel (Online, Offline), By Type (Self-Driven, Chauffeur-Driven), By End-Use ( local, airport, external station), by region, forecast and competition opportunities, 2017-2027″ report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
UK The car rental market is expected to register growth during the forecast period, 2023-2027
Advancements in mobile car rental applications, internet-based services, location-based fare adjustments, simple user interface coupled with the rapid rise of online service providers are contributing to the growth of UK car rental market.
The entry of new players into the rental services market and the expansion of car rental service are some of the factors supporting the growth of UK car rental market in the coming years. Rising trend of on-demand transportation services and low car ownership among millennials are some of the factors supporting the growth of UK car rental market.
The UK The car rental market is segmented by vehicle type, channel, type, end use, competitive landscape and regional distribution. Based on vehicle type, the market is further segmented into economy, executive and luxury. The economy vehicle segment is expected to hold the largest market share UK car rental market due to their growing adoption for short-haul trips. Rising demand for leisure travel could contribute to the rapid growth of the luxury car segment in the coming years.
The big companies of UK car rental market are Lex Autolease Ltd., Alphabet (GB) Ltd., Enterprise Rent-A-Car UK Ltd., LeasePlan UK Ltd., Europcar Mobility Group, Avis Budget Group Inc., Hertz UK Ltd., Sixt SE , Dollar Rent A Car, Inc., Green Motion International, among others.
Goal of the study:
- To analyze the historical growth of the market size of UK car rental market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of UK car rental market from 2022 to 2027 and growth rate to 2027.
- Classify and predict UK car rental market based on vehicle type, channel, type, end-use, region and company.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the UK car rental market.
- Identify drivers and challenges for the UK car rental market.
- Review competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in the UK car rental market.
- Identify and analyze the profiles of the main actors operating in the UK car rental market.
- Identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in UK car rental market
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the main companies present in UK car rental market.
- Lex Autolease Ltd.
- Alphabet (GB) Ltd
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car UK Ltd
- LeasePlan UK Ltd
- Europcar Mobility Group
- Avis Budget Group Inc.
- Hertz UK Ltd
- SIXT SE
- Dollar Rent A Car, Inc.,
- GreenMotion International
Years considered for this report:
- Historical years: 2017-2020
- Base year: 2021
- Estimated year: 2022E
- Forecast period: 2023F-2027F
UK car rental market, by vehicle type:
UK car rental market, by channel:
UK car rental market, by type:
- Heat Driven
UK car rental market, by end use:
UK car rental market, by region:
- East Anglia
- South West
- South East
- East Midlands
- Yorkshire and Humberside
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/br4qng
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets